Especially in these challenging times, you have more than earned a time out at Naturhotel Alpenblick.
We strive to make your vacation as safe as possible with the utmost care.
For this purpose, all current hygiene regulations are adhered to, so that you can forget everyday life despite everything and spend a relaxing time with us.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here for you.
What do you need for your stay?
- an FFP2 mask in the public areas of the hotel (except at the table)
- for entry into Austria:
- proof of a past Covid illness
- or a negative test
- or a vaccination certificate
The current quarantine regulations will cease to apply on May 19, 2021. People who have been tested, vaccinated or recovered are then allowed to enter Austria without quarantine (with the exception of those arriving from high-risk countries with a high incidence)
If you have any questions about your stay, just write us an email.
We look forward to a great summer with you!
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters from other guests.
- Refrain from shaking hands when greeting guests
- To wash & disinfect your hands regularly
- We ask you to use the disinfection columns & dispensers in the public areas
- We will air all premises regularly
- Wear a mouth-nose protection when entering the hotel, as well as in the public areas. You are welcome to remove your mouth-nose protection at your table
- Regular cleaning of door handles, faucets, handrails and elevator buttons.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the rooms
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the salad or breakfast buffets
- Please disinfect your smartphone daily
- We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 2 meters in the saunas.
- Our pool area is open as usual - we ask you not to swim more than 15 people at a time in the indoor pool.
- Our loungers in the relaxation rooms are placed with sufficient distance
- Sauna is open, with limited number of persons and without infusions
- Our massages will take place in the usual way
- Our breakfast will be offered for you in buffet form as usual. Please do not forget MNS!
- Our dinner is served - except for the salad buffet
- The tables in our dining rooms are placed with enough distance for you
- Our lounge with open fireplace, as well as the panoramic terrace are always at your disposal
If you cannot start your trip for reasons related to Covid-19, your stay will be cancelled free of charge. For all other cases, the generally applicable cancellation conditions will be applied.
Reasons, for a free cancellation, are:
- Border closure of Austria or/and the country of origin.
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Austria/Tyrol
- Austria/Tyrol is declared a risk area
- Returning travelers have to enter a two-week home quarantine or show a negative Covid-19 test result