Especially in these challenging times, you have more than earned a time out at Naturhotel Alpenblick.
We strive to make your vacation as safe as possible with the utmost care.
For this purpose, all current hygiene regulations are adhered to, so that you can forget everyday life despite everything and spend a relaxing time with us.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are here for you.
What do you need for the stay?
- As proof of entry for entering the hotel (from the age of 12):
- Proof of past Covid disease
- or a vaccination certificate
- or a negative test certificate (antigen test max. 24 hours old - PCR test max. 72 hours old)
- FFP-2 mask requirement throughout the hotel (until March 05, 2022)
Our hygiene & prevention concept
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from other guests
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- We ask you to use the disinfection columns and dispensers in the public areas
- We will air all rooms regularly
- Regular cleaning of door handles, fittings, handrails and elevator buttons.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the rooms
Good to know
- Our wellness area is open as usual
- Our loungers in the relaxation rooms are placed with sufficient distance
- Sauna and steam baths are open normally (without infusions)
- Our massages take place in the usual form
- Our breakfast is offered to you as usual in buffet form.
- The tables in our dining rooms are placed with sufficient distance for you
- Our lounge with an open fireplace and the panoramic terrace are always at your disposal
If you have any questions about your stay, simply send us an email.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
If you are unable to start your trip for reasons related to Covid-19, your stay will be canceled free of charge. For all other cases, the generally applicable cancellation conditions apply.
Reasons for a free cancellation are:
- Border closure in Austria and/or the country of origin
- The country of origin issues a travel warning for Austria/Tyrol at short notice (not known at the time of booking
- Austria will be declared a risk area at short notice (not known at the time of booking)
- Travel returnees must start a 10-day home quarantine
In principle, it is not possible to cancel free of charge if conditions and measures that apply during the stay were already known or foreseeable at the time of booking. Even with reasonable changes, such as an FFP2 mask requirement instead of an MNS requirement, the guest cannot cancel free of charge.
According to the current status, a travel warning/classification as a risk area for vaccinated and recovered people is not an obstacle.
Since May 2021 it has also been possible to insure yourself against a Covid-19 infection (even if it is K1 or K2). With your reservation confirmation, you can take out insurance with your insurance company or with Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Temporarily valid until March 13, 2022